Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brad's Reunion Run-down


I tried to create a Top 10 List from the reunion, but I can't narrow it down to just 10. So, I decided to go with highlights from each day that either make me laugh (still), or that were really cool/special:

Thursday
  • Baptisms with Becca and Adi
  • Dad whistling for the server to bring more water at the restaraunt (that's funny right there...)

Friday
  • FORE! Golfing was a blast with everyone!
    • Watching Griff out-drive Troy and Eileen...twice.
    • Daxton driving through the staked rope with the cart (nice job Aunt Leenie)
    • Listening to Junior giggle on the drive home
  • The waterslide in general was fun, but listening to Lisa bust on Jeff for not waiting long enough was the hightlight for me! ;-)
  • Holy Talent Show
    • Casey Tyler - You're funny!
    • Judge Dan (Yo, Yo Dawg...)
    • Emma Swift - you angel
    • Adele, I mean Alexis - WOW
    • Troy's pose and The Randy Jensen Family Entertainers
Saturday
  • Rappelling with Jeff Cheney, Maddie, Greg Rich, Austin, Ian, Alli, Brogan, Adi, Griffin and Daxton (Cheney and Rich...cough up the pics!)
  • Joe and Casey going yard after calling it (I'm not jealous...I think Joe's ball is still going)
  • Playing "Signs" (Right Dan and Teague??)
  • Kristi and Kylee's duet
  • Family History
What a great reunion! I'm so grateful to Eileen and Pam for your hard work and preparation! You pulled off a great event that filled us all with amazing memories and renewed relationships. Thank you to everyone for making the effort to be there and making it special. I asked my kids what their favorite memories were and they simply said, "just being with everyone." It doesn't really matter what the Jensen's do...we have fun doing it. Looking forward to it again in 2 years!

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment